Global Ground Media protects all content and articles in its site through applicable copyright laws. Any material found on our web pages may not be reproduced, transmitted, modified, distributed or published by any individual without prior written permission from Global Ground Media.
A content from Global Ground media may be reproduced only through the following conditions:
- That the material will be utilised for personal and non-commercial purposes only;
- That the material shall remain in its original form and will not be modified, and
- That the material will not be used to mislead the public towards any purported affiliation, political inclination, or similar;
- That the material will not be used to for any unlawful activity or must not present threats to any of its members;
- That written permission is received from Global Ground Media to reproduce the material for personal use;
- If content is reproduced for personal use, the copy/copies have to bear appropriate references to the article source.
If a content found on our site provides references to other articles, in full or in part, Global Ground Media waives responsibility for any errors arising from the referenced article.
Any member of the public who wishes to use the content found on our website for purposes other than non-commercial, must express so in writing addressed to the Managing Editor, email@example.com.
Global Ground Media reserves the right to request any third party to remove a copy of its articles or content that does provide appropriate references to our website, or any similar violation in accordance with our Policies.
Global Ground Media may exercise its right to take legal actions or send an invoice to any individual or organisation who does not conform with our Copyright Policy.