Global Ground Media and Global Ground Foundation adopt the following Code of Ethics:
1. Endeavour to get to the truth and declare it in our content while upholding the highest standards of validity and accuracy.
2. Adhere to the journalistic values of honesty, courage, fairness, balance, independence, credibility and diversity.
3. Distinguish between news material, opinion and analysis, and avoid speculation and propaganda.
4. Commercial opportunities or political opinions will never impact our professional judgement.
5. Never pay for a story or accept a bribe.
6. Present the diverse points of view and opinions without bias and partiality.
7. Recognise diversity and present an unbiased and faithful reflection.
8. Give full consideration to the feelings of victims, their relatives and our readers, and to individual privacies and public decorum.
9. Observe transparency in dealing with sources while adhering to the internationally established practices concerning the rights of these sources.
10. Don’t alter an image beyond normal image enhancement or change its context.
11. Openly acknowledge a mistake when it occurs, promptly correct it and ensure it does not reoccur.
12. Stand by colleagues in the profession and give them support when required to defend freedom of the press.
Version: August 2019
© GLOBAL GROUND MEDIA OÜ, GLOBAL GROUND FOUNDATION MTÜ